Pinewood Derby Design Templates: http://www.smdscouts.com/scouts/forms/clients/Pinewood%20Derby%20Templates.pdf
Tips for a successful day at the races:
1. Have fun building the car and spending time with your Scout.
2. Build a car you can both be proud of.
3. Keep the weight as close to 5oz as possible without going over.
4. Use only supplies from the official Pinewood Derby Kit.
5. Smooth the surface of the wheels to remove imperfections without changing the wheel shape.
6. Polish the axles.
7. Use a dry lubricant like graphite on the axles.
8. Make sure the axles are aligned so the car drives straight down the track.
9. Do not move the axle locations.
10: No solid axels.